If you order blackened chicken when you dine out, you’ll love cooking this Blackened Chicken Tenders recipe at home.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In large resealable bag, combine paprika, chili powder, brown sugar, pepper, salt. Add chicken, shake to coat.
- In large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat olive oil over medium heat, sauté chicken 5–7 minutes or until browned and done. Remove to a plate.
- In same skillet, add green pepper, red pepper, onion, scraping bits from bottom of pan. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add evaporated milk, stirring, one minute or until heated and bubbly. Serve chicken with sauce, sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Board on Pinterest!
source : thismamacooks.com