Rich, creamy, and delicious — you’ll love making this keto pumpkin cheesecake all fall and winter long. This pumpkin cheesecake is low-carb and has no added sugar, but you’d never guess with how amazing it tastes! Don’t wait until Thanksgiving to try this recipe!
For the Cheesecake
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetener, like Swerve
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch cloves
For the Crust
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sweetener, like Swerve
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a 9″ springform cake pan, or prepare a 9″ round cake pan. To prepare a round cake pan, spray with nonstick spray, and adhere parchment paper to the bottom and the sides. (See notes in the post above.)
Make the Crust
- Combine almond flour, flaxseed meal, sweetener, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well to break up any lumps in the almond flour.
- Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Using your fingertips, press down flat into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until just beginning to brown. Remove, and let cool at least 10 minutes while you make the batter.
Make the Cheesecake Batter
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, sweetener, salt, vanilla, and the spices. Stir together until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the crust. Spread out evenly and place in oven for about 45 -55 minutes. Check the cheesecake for doneness, removing when the center of the cheesecake still jiggles a bit when you tap the side of the pan.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Cool completely before serving. (See unmolding tips in the notes or in the post above.)
To unmold, run a thin paring knife around the edge of the cheesecake to help release it from the pan.
If your cake is really stuck, you can place the entire cake pan into a hot water bath for about 15 seconds.
If using a regular round cake pan, check the post for more tips.
To make clean slices, place your knife into a hot water bath before slicing, and wipe dry each time you make a pass through the cake.
Want more crust? If you are using a springform pan, and want the crust to reach all the way up the sides, you can double the crust recipe.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Board on Pinterest!
source : greenandketo.com