This Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Veggies makes the perfect weeknight dinner that’s healthy, delicious and easily made all on one pan in under 30 minutes! Perfect recipe for your Sunday meal prep too!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 bell peppers (red, orange, yellow), cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make the sauce: In a small saucepan, heat balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard and garlic on medium heat and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and allow sauce to simmer, whisking occasionally, until sauce is thick and bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Spread chicken and chopped veggies on a baking sheet sprayed with some cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle half the sauce over the chicken and veggies (reserving the other half for later) and toss to combine. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, and continue cooking until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with fresh basil. Enjoy
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Board on Pinterest!
source : eatyourselfskinny.com