Turmeric Roasted Sweet Potato, Green Beans and Crunchy Chickpeas for dinner tonight. Easy weeknight dinner for the win with this healthy sheet pan dinner. (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
Yield: 4 servings Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 50 min Total Time: 60 min
- 3 sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Evenly spread out sweet potato onto baking sheet, drizzle with 2 Tablespoons olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove skins from chickpeas.**
- Spread green beans and chickpeas onto baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for another 20-22 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Board on Pinterest!
source : veggiebalance.com