Quick, garlicky, and delicious shrimp scampi.
Prep: 15 mins Cook: 6 mins Total: 21 mins Servings: 6
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds large shrimp – peeled and deveined
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened butter, olive oil, garlic, shallots, chives, salt, pepper, and paprika; add the shrimp, and toss to coat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook the shrimp as close to the flame as possible for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
source : www.allrecipes.com