- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Mix honey, ketchup, olive oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, lemon juice, Sriracha sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and ginger in a bowl until well combined. Add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer chicken and sauce into an oven-proof dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and turn chicken pieces over. Bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 8 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
source : www.allrecipes.com