Power-packed, nutritious, no-bake brownies.
Prep: 10 mins Additional: 10 mins Total: 20 mins Servings: 8
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with hot water until fully submerged. Let dates soak until softened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a colander to drain.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine almonds, pecans, cocoa powder, and chia seeds in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended. Add dates and salt and process until smooth. Transfer to the prepared baking pan.
- Mix together coconut oil, cocoa powder, and honey for the icing. Spread on top of brownies.
source : www.allrecipes.com